FORENSIC ACCOUNTING AND EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
We are a leading team of forensic accountants with a proven track record in providing independent, reliable and authoritative expertise and expert witness services.
Our team of forensic accountants are recognised specialists in accounting, financial and valuation issues in complex business-related disputes and pension scheme financial management issues.
We are instructed in ADR procedures, in UK High Court and Crown Court litigation, and in international commercial arbitration. We act for corporates, insurance companies, pension fund trustees, individuals and public authorities. We are instructed by management, in-house counsel, and local, national and international law firms.
As independent forensic accountants, we deliver preliminary advisory reports through to expert witness evidence. We are experienced in an extensive range of industries, and act for either side of a dispute or for both as Single Joint Expert.
We are also engaged by insolvency practitioners and professional trustees to provide independent opinions as forensic accountants on business and share valuation matters.
Led by CVR partners Daniel Djanogly and Kevin Murphy, both seasoned experts and prominent members of their professions, the team includes forensic accountants at our UK national and international offices, and at our associate firms worldwide.
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Business and Share Valuations
- Negotiation and Mediation Consultancy
- Expert Advisor and Expert Witness Services
- International Asset Tracing
- Fraud Investigations
- Insolvency Investigations
- Business Disputes (Contract, Negligence, Confidential Information, Intellectual Property, Commercial Agency, Commercial Property, Loss of Profits, Loss of Opportunity, Wrotham Park Damages, Account of Profits)
- Director and Shareholder Disputes (Contested Business/Share Valuations, Unfair Prejudice)
- Sale of Business Disputes (Warranties, Completion Accounts, Purchase Price Adjustment, Deferred Consideration)
- Partnership and Joint Venture Disputes
- Fraud and Financial Crime (White Collar, Ponzi Schemes)
- Commercial Insurance Claims (Business Interruption, Loss of Profits, ICW)
- Pension Scheme Litigation (Expert Evidence on Employer Covenants)
- PI Insurance Claims against Insolvency Practitioners (Expert Evidence)