FORENSIC ACCOUNTING AND EXPERT WITNESS SERVICES
Leading team of forensic accountants with a proven track record in delivering independent, reliable and authoritative expertise
Our team of forensic accountants are recognised specialists in accounting, financial and valuation issues in complex business-related disputes, fraud investigations and pension covenant matters.
We are engaged in ADR procedures, in UK High Court and Crown Court litigation, and in international commercial arbitration. We act for corporates, individuals and pension fund trustees. We are instructed by management, in-house counsel, and local, national and international law firms.
As independent forensic accountants, we deliver preliminary advisory reports through to expert witness evidence. We are experienced in an extensive range of industries, and act for either side in a dispute or for both as Single Joint Expert.
Led by Daniel Djanogly, a renowned and extensively experienced Forensic Accountant, Expert Determiner and Chartered Arbitrator, the team includes forensic accountants at our national and international offices, and at our associate firms worldwide.
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Business and Share Valuations
- Negotiation and Mediation Consultancy
- Expert Advisor and Expert Witness Services
- Business Disputes (Contract, Negligence, Confidential Information, Intellectual Property, Commercial Agency, Bank Disputes, Commercial Property, Illegal Dividends, Loss of Profits, Loss of Opportunity, Wrotham Park Damages, Account of Profits)
- Director and Shareholder Disputes (Contested Business and Share Valuations, Unfair Prejudice)
- Sale of Business Disputes (Warranties, Completion Accounts, Purchase Price Adjustment, Deferred Consideration)
- Partnership and Joint Venture Disputes
- Fraud and Financial Crime (White Collar, Ponzi Schemes, Insolvency, POCA)
- Commercial Insurance Claims (Business Interruption, Loss of Profits, ICW)
- Pension Scheme Disputes
- Professional Negligence (accountancy, insolvency)
For further information please contact Daniel Djanogly, Partner and Head of Forensic Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org